JAWS Screen Reading Software
The latest version of JAWS can be downloaded using the links below. For new installations, download and save the executable file to your PC and install from there. Make sure to download the correct version (64-bit or 32-bit) for your computer, which we have detected is a -bit computer. Instructions to verify whether you have a 64-bit or 32-bit computer can be found at the bottom of this page.
Note: You will need an internet connection during the JAWS installation. If you will be installing JAWS on a computer that does not have Internet access, you will need to download and install the Convenient OCR Installer before beginning the main JAWS installation.
- JAWS 2018.1710.42Non-Tandem 64-bit English - October 2017
- JAWS 2018.1710.42Non-Tandem 32-bit English - October 2017
- Press WINDOWS Key+R to open the Run dialog box.
- Type "c:" without the quotes and then press ENTER to display the contents of your C drive.
Press the letter P until you reach the "Program Files" folder, and then press P once more.
If you have 64-bit Windows, you have two folders: one named "Program Files" and another named "Program Files (x86)."
If you have 32-bit Windows, you only have one folder named "Program Files."
- Please select the appropriate 64-bit or 32-bit version to run on your system.