e-Learning Entrance - Freedom Scientific Webinar Schedule and Registration Page
Welcome to e-Learning from Freedom Scientific. Learn to use JAWS® screen reading software, MAGic® screen magnification software, PAC Mate Omni™ accessible Pocket PC, and more from the convenience of your home or office.
Webinar Schedule at a Glance
- Webinar Training Room Orientation, June 5, free
- Excel 2013 with JAWS and MAGic, June 6, 11, & 13, $29
- Windows Explorer in Windows 8, June 19, free
- TypeAbility for JAWS and MAGic, Typing Tutor, June 26, free
- Voice Profiles with JAWS and MAGic, July 10, free
- Speech and Sounds Manager, July 17, free
- PowerPoint 2013 with JAWS and MAGic, July 18, 23, & 25, $29
- Column and Row Titles in Excel and Word for JAWS and MAGic, July 24, free
- The Simplicity of Using Tablets - the Power of JAWS 15, July 31, free
- Using Apps with JAWS 15 in Windows 8, August 7, free
- Simple Word Forms with JAWS and MAGic, August 14, free
- Outlook 2013 with JAWS and MAGic, August 15, 20, & 22, $29
- New in JAWS 15, Lesson One, October 9, free
- New in JAWS 15, Lesson Two, October 16, free
- New in JAWS 15, Lesson Three, October 30, free
Choose one of the following links to learn more or register for these Webinars:
Features and Benefits of Online Learning from Freedom Scientific
|Work from school, home, or your office||No travel expenses|
|Average length, one hour lessons||Easy to get approval to learn at work; easy to find time from home or school|
|Archived lessons||All lessons can be reviewed at your convenience, 24 hours a day. You can miss lessons if something else prevents your attendance, and then catch up later using the archives. You can even join a multi-part Webinar that may have begun earlier by reviewing the prior lessons before joining the Webinar already in progress.|
|Expert trainers||You get the best training available. The trainers at Freedom Scientific are uniquely qualified to understand and present the training because they are part of the team involved in development of the software and hardware that is used in the training.|
Log On Instructions for Using the Webinar Software
Download the Webinar Conference Software Plug-In
A small Webinar conference plug-in is required for first-time users before you log on. Once the Webinar conference software plug-in is installed, choose the register link for the session you want to attend. An e-mail with logon instructions will be sent out to all attendees.
Screen Reader User Information
Choose this link to learn more about how to use JAWS with the Webinar conference software. On this page you'll also find a table of keystrokes, including those built-in to the Webinar software as well as JAWS-specific keystrokes for the conference room.
Scripts are now included in JAWS 10.0.1139 and later and MAGic 12.0 and later to enhance the experience of using the Webinar conference software.
Freedom Scientific products have helped people worldwide to achieve their goals.
"You never know when a student is going to come in needing support for JAWS. These webinars saved me! After a month of weekly training online, I was able to walk students through the basics."
- Daniel Welz, Instructional Assistant
Sacramento City College - Disability Resource Center
Do you want to share a success story involving our Webinars? Do you use our Webinars for an effective or unique purpose? We would love to hear from you. Submit your comments too.
Read more Webinar comments.
Contact the Freedom Scientific Training Department
The Freedom Scientific Training Department
Contact us at 800-444-4443 or 727-803-8000, extension 1016 or 4001
JAWS®, MAGic®, and PAC Mate Omni™ are registered trademarks of Freedom Scientific Inc., St. Petersburg, Florida and/or other countries.
Windows® and Internet Explorer are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Adobe® and Reader® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
iTunes® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.