Paid Webinar Schedule and Registration Page - Freedom Scientific
Welcome to the paid Webinar e-Learning page from Freedom Scientific. Learn to use JAWS® screen reading software, MAGic® screen magnification software, PAC Mate Omni™ accessible Pocket PC, and more from the convenience of your home or office.
JAWS Tip: This page and several other pages on the Freedom Scientific Web site are divided into regions for ease of navigation. JAWS users can press SEMICOLON or SHIFT+SEMICOLON to move from the beginning of one region to another. In addition, you may explore the structure of regions on a page and navigate by using the list of regions with INSERT+CTRL+SEMICOLON. Once you move to the region desired, try pressing H to move by heading within each region to find the different topics within that region. Press SHIFT+H to move backward by heading.
Paid Webinar Schedule at a Glance
- Outlook 2013 with JAWS, May 22, 27, and 29, $29
- Excel 2013 with JAWS, June 12, 17, and 19, $29
- PowerPoint 2013 with JAWS, July 10, 15, and 17, $29
Paid Webinar Archives Come Through at a Perfect Time for Job in Australia"Just thought I would send through some feedback on the PowerPoint 2010 Webinar archive I purchased last week. Absolutely brilliant. You guys really have got your stuff together when it comes to that training. It has all come in handy already ... I received my first training packages for the new job today (I start on Monday) and what do you know, one of the packages was PowerPoint. Previously I had no idea how to access the speaker notes, but this time I got them all, so thanks to you in the Training department for the fantastic packages. Also I will now be able to educate the developers of our packages how to label the graphics and buttons etc. with alt text so I know what is on all the slides."
Excel Training Benefits Businessman"Your Excel 2010 training archives were phenomenal; I learned more about Excel in those three sessions than in all the years I've been working with Microsoft Office. Thank you!"
Marketoe A. Day, President/CEO, Mr. Munchies Vending Corp.
Paid Webinar Schedule
Outlook 2013 with JAWS
May 22, 27, and 29
By the end of this workshop you will understand, be able to discuss, and/or perform the following tasks as they relate to Outlook 2013 from the keyboard with JAWS and MAGic:
Outlook 2013 Part One
- Introduction to Outlook
- Outlook preferences (autocorrect options, mail format, editor options, spelling options), and address book basics
- Navigation using the ribbon in the main program window and in messages
- Create, send, receive, and delete messages
- Address Book
- Use the Automatic Replies feature (Out of Office) in the backstage view (only applies if you use Microsoft Exchange in an office environment)
- Selecting messages for moving to a folder or deletion
- Create and use folders
- JAWS Help for Microsoft Outlook
Outlook 2013 Part Two
- Send and receive e-mail with attachments
- Use the Quick Access Toolbar to assign keystrokes to simplify both tasks
- Meeting requests
- Calendar navigation
Outlook 2013 Part Three
- Read complicated or difficult e-mails in the browser
- JAWS navigation quick keys for reading HTML-based e-mail
- Instant search feature to find e-mails that contain words or phrases
Excel 2013 with JAWS
June 12, 17, and 19
By the end of this workshop you will understand, be able to discuss, and/or perform the following tasks as they relate to Excel 2013 from the keyboard with JAWS and MAGic:
Excel 2013 Part One
- Describe the Excel user interface
- Create, open, and save workbooks
- Rename worksheets
- Add or rearrange worksheets
- The Define Name feature in Excel
- Insert and read comments
- Go To dialog box
- Navigation in a worksheet
- Editing text
- Create row and column headers that are built in to the workbook and read automatically for JAWS or MAGic users
Excel 2013 Part Two
- Use AutoSum
- Create a chart
- Move a chart
- Change chart types
- Insert hyperlinks for navigation within worksheet or workbook
- Create monitored cells
- JAWS-specific Excel features
- MAGic-specific Excel features
Excel 2013 Part Three
- Add or edit chart titles
- Data validation and input messages
- Create a dropdown list
- Create an input message
- Error handling using the error alert page
- Create a date input field
- Fill in a series
- Unlock cells
- Protect a worksheet
- Sort data
PowerPoint 2013 with JAWS
July 10, 15, and 17
By the end of this workshop you will understand, be able to discuss, and/or perform the following tasks as they relate to PowerPoint 2013 from the keyboard with JAWS and MAGic:
PowerPoint 2013 Part One
- Introduction to PowerPoint
- Create, open, and save presentations
- Add new slides, delete or rearrange slides
- Move between object placeholders, different types of placeholders
- Add text to placeholders
- Add images to placeholders
- Add alternative text to images
- Add background color to a series of slides
- Add a sound to the presentation
PowerPoint 2013 Part Two
- Use animation effects to fly in bullet points
- Optimize the animation effects for the most effective presentation
- Set a WAV file to play after a set amount of time
PowerPoint 2013 Part Three
- Edit the Slide Master to create a new slide layout
- Add two more slides to the presentation
- Insert images with alternate text
- Add speaker's notes to slides, not accessible, but use workaround
- Outline view
- Thumbnail view
- Present the slide show
- Handouts for the audience using export to Microsoft Word
- Use JAWS to hear speaker's notes during presentation (tips for JAWS users on how to present)
By popular request we are making archives of previously held paid Webinar training available for purchase. The benefits of purchasing archived training include:
- Take the lessons any time 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- You don't have to wait for the next live class to begin.
- Contact the instructor with any questions by e-mail or phone.
- Optionally, you may also take the online exams for each Webinar. Earn a score of 80% or higher and receive a certificate of completion and Continuing Education Units (CEUs).
THERE IS AN ADDED BONUS. Anyone who purchases paid archives of our training may also attend the same Webinar at no charge the next time it is held live. Meet your training needs now, and also get a free refresher course later in the year the next time the same Webinar is held. (Free attendance is limited to the next scheduled time the same Webinar is held.)
Choose this link for a list of topics covered in and descriptions of the paid training Webinars and archives.
Choose any of the following links to purchase archives of paid training:
NOTE: When you choose these links, you are directed to our online store. Please allow one business day after you place an order in the online store for sales processing. Once the order has gone through the sales process, the Training Department will send you an e-mail with links to the recorded archive and documentation, along with instructions on how to use the archives.
- Microsoft Office 2013 Overview and Introduction archive, in the Free Webinar Archives
- Word 2013 paid archive, $29
- Outlook 2013 paid archive, $29
- Excel 2013 paid archive, $29
- PowerPoint 2013 paid archive, $29
- Word 2010 paid archive, $29
- Outlook 2010 paid archive, $29
- Excel 2010 paid archive, $29
- PowerPoint 2010 paid archive, $29
- Mail Merge in Microsoft Word 2007 and 2010 archive, in the Free Webinar archives
- Using JAWS to Test Web Page and Document Accessibility paid archive, $29
- JAWS Training for Teachers and AT Trainers paid archive, $49
- Office 2007 Overview and Introduction archive, in the Free Webinar archives
- Word 2007 paid archive, $29
- Outlook 2007 paid archive, $29
- Excel 2007 paid archive, $29
- PowerPoint 2007 paid archive, $29
- Introduction to Accessible HTML Tables paid archive, $19
- Introduction to Accessible HTML Forms paid archive, $19
- Writing Scripts for Web Pages with JAWS and MAGic paid archive, $19
- Getting the Most Out of Script Utility Mode paid archive, $19
Contact the Freedom Scientific Training Department
The Freedom Scientific Training Department
Contact us at 800-444-4443 or 727-803-8000, extension 1016 or 4001
JAWS®, MAGic®, and PAC Mate Omni™ are registered trademarks of Freedom Scientific Inc., St. Petersburg, Florida and/or other countries.
Windows® and Internet Explorer are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
Adobe® and Reader® are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.
iTunes® is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
Skype™ is a trademark of Skype Limited in the U.S. and other countries.
All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.