Click to view larger image
MAGic® Screen Magnification Software with Speech
High-Definition Text, Dual-Monitor Support, and Customizable Speech are Just the Beginning
MAGic opens up a whole new world of computing to low vision users. Whether you are surfing the Web, creating a document, e-mailing, or engaging in social networking, MAGic provides you the tools you need to work more efficiently.
MAGic’s high-definition text delivers smooth, crisp letters for all fonts, even at the highest magnification. MAGic features 46 magnification levels from 1x to 36x. Built-in training tools, text and audio training, talking installation, online Help, and context-sensitive Help work together to make MAGic extremely easy to learn and use.
MAGic with Speech features built-in human-sounding voices that you control independently for speaking text, mouse echo, and typing echo. Speech On Demand™ lets you easily access this aid only when you need it.
FOR A LIMITED TIME ONLY: Receive MAGic 12 with Speech for only $199 when you upgrade from any version of ZoomText. You get MAGic 12 with Speech, a MAGic Large Print Keyboard, and an SMA. Or, upgrade to a five-seat license, including five keyboards, and an SMA for only $995.
Features at a Glance:
- 46 magnification levels from 1x to 36x
- High-definition text provides crisp fonts for hours of comfortable use
- High-definition mouse and cursor enhancement options
- Built-in color enhancements eliminate glare and increase contrast
- Unique productivity tools that enable users to excel at their jobs
- Dual-monitor & Citrix Remote Access support for greater workplace opportunities - learn more
- Speech option adds human-sounding voices to speak text and echo user actions
Learn More: Download the MAGic Data Sheet (PDF)
GSA Schedule Contract #GS-35F-0265X – GSA Information (VPAT)