Screen Reading Software Documentation
Select a link to open a page or download a file.
JAWS 14 Documentation
- JAWS Keystrokes (HTML)
- JAWS Keystrokes (PDF)
- JAWS Keystrokes (text)
- JAWS Quick Start Guide (PDF)
- JAWS Quick Start Guide (text)
- JAWS Help System (self-extracting file)
Note: After unzipping and saving the help files, select JFW.CHM to launch the primary help file.
- Research It: Creating Rule Sets for JAWS (Word file)
- JAWS Support for ARIA (Word file): ARIA (Accessible Rich Internet Applications) is assistive technology markup used by Web content creators to make Web pages more accessible for screen readers. This is done by adding specific ARIA tags and elements to HTML code. Read this document to learn more about JAWS support for ARIA markup.
- Braille Display Input Commands
- JAWS Tandem Quick Start Guide
- JAWS Tandem FAQs
- Basics of Scripting Manual (HTML)
- Basics of Scripting Manual (self-extracting file)
- Enhancements in Scripting
- FSDN (Functions Reference Manual)
- ILM Network Authorization Quick Start Guide
- Updating Verbosity Scripts for the JAWS Options Tree View (self-extracting file)
Previous JAWS Documentation
If you want to view documentation for earlier versions of JAWS, visit the Previous JAWS for Windows Downloads page and download the appropriate JAWS version. Install this program and then look in the Help folder to find the product documentation.
Select Adobe Acrobat Reader to download the latest reader if it is not installed on your computer.