The Digital Marketing Coordinator provides lead generation support by creating targeted email marketing campaigns and developing/nurturing our contact database. You'll partner with the marketing team to create messaging for key products, programs and initiatives through social media, web presence, and email campaigns. The ideal candidate is an energetic, self-starter who is detail-orientated and experienced with meeting critical deadlines. You must be able to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Develop and maintain marketing outreach calendar
- Build and manage social media profiles and presence across all brands
- Create, deploy, measure, and report targeted email marketing campaigns
- Write newsletters, press releases
- Develop and grow customer database
- Assist marketing team with website maintenance
- Assist marketing team with collateral design
Experience: 2-5 years of experience
Education: Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism or related field
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, Excel), Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to work individually on a project and in a team environment
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices
- Excellent organizational skills, follow through and detail-orientation
- Solid understanding of HTML; CSS is a plus
- Experience using A/B and multivariate testing tools
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task successfully in a deadline-intensive environment
- Ability to learn quickly, self-teach, take initiative, and adapt easily to changes
- WordPress a plus
Skills and Abilities
- Flexibility - Willingness to work necessary hours to meet important deadlines due to greater than normal departmental pressures
- Confidentiality - Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential
- Accuracy - Ability to perform work accurately and thoroughly
- Decision Making - Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures
- Honesty / Integrity - Ability to be truthful and credible in the workplace
- Adaptability - Ability to adapt to change in the workplace
- Consensus Building - Ability to bring about group solidarity to achieve a goal
- Communication, Oral - Ability to orally communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
- Organized - Possessing the trait of being organized or following a systematic method of performing a task
- Responsible - Ability to be held accountable or answerable for one's conduct
- Time Management - Ability to utilize the available time to organize and complete work within given deadlines
- Safety Awareness - Ability to identify and correct conditions that affect employee safety
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy
- Ethical - Ability to demonstrate conduct conforming to a set of values and accepted standards
- Accountability - Ability to accept responsibility and account for his/her actions
- Initiative - Ability to make decisions or take actions to solve a problem or reach a goal
- Working Under Pressure - Ability to complete assigned tasks under stressful situations
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Office environment in a controlled atmosphere building.
The company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the company may deem appropriate.
Remote Position to Cover the West Coast - Hours 9:30 AM-6:00 PM PST
VFO™ is the leading worldwide provider of assistive technology products, dedicated to improving the lives of individuals with visual impairments and learning disabilities. Our innovative technology is designed to promote independence, allowing blind and low vision users the same access to information as their sighted peers. Based in St. Petersburg, Florida, our team is passionate about what we do and committed to the communities that we serve.
Provide timely, courteous and expert support to VFO Group's customers who need assistance with VFO's solutions for the blind and vision impaired customers including JAWS, ZoomText and other VFO software solutions, braille display hardware, and various hardware readers and magnifiers for low-vision users. Perform troubleshooting and triage by phone, email and remote access. Determine and implement corrective actions that may include training, online assistance, providing workarounds, and handling product updates or replacements as appropriate.
The successful candidate will be able to use a braille display to read braille content for all types of files and online information and will be able to use an industry leading screen reader to "read" all types of files and online information via audio output.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Respond to user inquiries regarding installation, configuration and operation of VFO software and hardware products to resolve problems for VFO dealers, end-users and other customers
- Maintain records of daily customer communication transactions, problems and remedial actions taken, or installation activities and enter all details in VFO call tracking system
- Read technical manuals and other online resources, confer with users, and conduct product diagnostics to investigate or gain remote access to customer systems to resolve problems or to provide technical assistance and support by phone or other online access
- Confer with staff, users, and management to obtain technical information and confirm recommended response and recovery actions
- Develop materials and procedures, train users in the proper use of applications or hardware devices
- Perform various tasks including:
- Adjust firmware, OS, application software
- Conduct product diagnostics to determine nature of problems
- Install Firmware, OS, application software
- Install hardware, software, or peripheral equipment
- Take calls from customers and respond quickly to their questions or requests for problem resolution
- Use computers to enter, access or retrieve data for call tracking, problem analysis, etc.
- Use support call tracking software applications
- Associate or Bachelor Degree in Technical or related field
- 3-5 years relevant experience
- Must have excellent working knowledge of VFO products including: JAWS, ZoomText and other VFO software solutions, braille display hardware, and various hardware readers and magnifiers for low-vision users
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 727-803-8014.